The following article will be especially valuable for the ladies who are planning to make a beach photoshoot. In order to turn your photo session into an exciting and breathtaking event it is better to plan it in advance. Behind every beautiful photo stands a sequence of clearly planned actions and artistic influences. Below I am offering you to find out the most essential tips to the outstanding beach photoshoot based on my own experience as a photographer.
1. Hairstyle. Flowing hair always look dazzling. It will add more femininity and romanticism to your image while making beach photoshoot. The one detail you should take into consideration is the presence of the wind in front of the sea, the wind makes your hair fly and at some point it can start to annoy you, so my advice is to have some hairpins that will help to fix naughty locks of hair. Another option is to make a beautiful hairdo with a collected hair. Don’t forget also that no matter what hairstyle you choose you need to feel comfortable with it.
2. Make up. Beach photosession means that some certain amount of time you will stay under the direct sunlight. That means that you will feel hot! My advice to you is to take care of your make up in advance and make it as stable as possible especially if it applies to base foundation/concealer or powder, don’t forget to bring some of the make-up accessories to the photo session just in case you need to touch up your make up.
3. The clothes add to your image more individuality and emphasizes your unique style. Do you want to make your photos look more beautiful? Then, while choosing your outfit for the beach photoshoot it’s better to make the accent on the colorful and light fabrics. Clothes with yellow, red, green, blue colors always look more beneficial in front of the Caribbean Sea. Lush dresses, skirts made from soft fabrics, slightly flying touched by the wind, will add more chic to your pictures.
4. The time for the beach photoshoot is a very important factor. Do you wish to see the bright and saturated color of the Caribbean Sea on your photos? Then it is better to make a photo session during the daytime, in this case you should be ready to keep your eyes open without squinting. There are some things you can do to help in such situations and your photographer will tell you about it during the photo session.
As for me I always suggest my clients to schedule their photosession after 3-4 p.m. when the sun is not that bright. If you wish to add some romantic notes to your portrait pictures then it is better to make the sunset photoshoot.
5. White sand is an inherent part of the beaches in the Caribbean area. It is pleasant to walk, seat on it or simply admire it. After a long stay on the beach the sand can appear on the clothes and some parts of your body. My advice is to take a little towel with you. It doesn’t take much space and can be very helpful during the photo session. If you plan a trash the dress photo session, it is better to put in your bag a big towel.
After all the last advice, don’t forget that the most important part about the beach photo session is to have fun and enjoy this experience. Your excellent mood will be reflected in your eyes and smiles and that, for sure, will make your pictures more amazing!